Fully Funded Belgium Scholarships 2020-2021
Table of Contents
Belgium Scholarships 2020
The call for Belgium Scholarships 2020 applications for the academic year 2020-2021 is now open.
Deadline: 7 February 2020.
Scholarships for masters and training courses offer you the chance to pursue a one-year specialised master’s degree programme or a 4-to-6-month advanced training course within a higher education institution of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, Belgium.
See More Scholarships
Master’s programs for 2020-2021
- Specialized Master in Development, Environment and Societies
- Specialized Master in Human Rights
- Specialized Master in Aquatic Resources and Aquaculture Management
- Specialized Master in Risk and Disaster Management
- Specialized Master in Integrated Management of Health Risks in the Global South (IManHR)
- Specialized Master in International and development Economics
- Specialized Master in Transfusion Medicine
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Specialized master in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Specialized Master in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health
- Specialized Master in Environmental Sciences and Management in Developing Countries
- Specialized Master in Transport and Logistics
|International travel costs||Receipts must be provided||Economy-class travel on an IATA-approved airline, with a maximum of one round-trip ticket per academic year.|
|Living allowance||Flat rate||1150 €/month for a duration of 12 months.|
|Indirect mission fees||Flat rate||150 €. This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.|
|Arrival allowance, tuition and return fees||Flat rate||700 €. This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.|
|Registration fees||At the current rate for DGD grantees.|
|Insurance fees||Directly paid by ARES.|
|Travel costs that are part of inter-university training||Receipts must be provided||Reimbursed based on real costs incurred, with receipts provided.|
How To Apply
Applying for an ARES grant is totally free. ARES does not charge fees at any stage of the application nor selection process. You may inform us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org of any problems with individuals or companies who claim to represent ARES and request any payment.
Any application form containing payment will systematically be rejected.
For a request to be valid, the applicant must:
- Be a citizen of a developing country. To be eligible, applicants must be residing and working in their country of origin when they apply;
- Only nationals of the following countries may apply for grants from ARES: Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cuba, Ecuador, Ethiopia (only for training courses in English), Haiti, Madagascar, Morocco, Niger, Peru, the Philippines, the DR Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, and Vietnam;
- Be under the age of 40 for degree programs, and under 45 for training courses, at the time the training is scheduled to begin;
- Have earned a diploma comparable to a graduate-level diploma from Belgian university studies. Nevertheless, for certain training courses, different requirements may be requested, which will be specified below;
- Possess relevant professional experience in a developing country of at least two years after graduate studies, or of three years after their studies if the applicant has earned a post-grad degree from a university in an industrialized country;
- Have good mastery of written and spoken French. For training courses held in another language, it is essential to have a proper level in the course’s language, both written and spoken. We shall insist that the applicant commit to learning French in order to take part in daily life in Belgium;
- Apply for only one training course.
Applicants should not obtain prior admission to one of the Francophone universities in Belgium in order to be considered for ARES grants.
Keywords: masters scholarships in belgium, belgium scholarships 2020/2021, belgium government scholarship 2020-2021, belgium scholarship 2020 2021, masters scholarships in belgium 2020, masters scholarships in belgium 2020-2021, belgium masters scholarships for international students, scholarship in belgium for international students 2020