Fully Funded PhD Scholarship – Durham University, UK
Fully Funded PhD Scholarship – Durham University
Durham University Business School is pleased to offer some of our PhD scholarships from January 2020 onwards.
Each scholarship is fully-funded for a period of three years and pays for tuition fees within this three-year period as well as a financial stipend or grant for each of the three years. Fees will only be paid up to the Home/EU level. We welcome applications from the very best Home, EU and overseas students.
Join our social media group to get frequent updates on Scholarships
The deadline for PhD scholarship application is 17:00 (GMT) on 1 December 2019.
PhD scholarship applications are now being accepted for study in the following research centres:
- Centre for Macroeconomic Policy (CEMAP)
- Durham Research Economic Analysis and Mechanisms (Dream)
- Ethical Finance Accountability & Governance Centre
- Experimental Methods in Business Research Centre (EMBR)
- Marketing and International Business Research Centre (MIB)
You can view a list of topics suggested by potential research supervisors or alternatively you may wish to develop your own linked to our Research Centres.
More PhD Scholarship
- Masters – PhD – MEXT Scholarship Tokyo
- Bachelors, Masters, PhD – Turkey Success Scholarship
- PhD –DTU PhD Vacancies
- PhD – Commonwealth Split Site Doctoral Scholarship
- PhD, Postdoc – Inria Research Vacancies
- Masters, PhD – Eiffel Scholarship
Tags: phd scholarships 2020/2021, phd scholarships 2020, phd scholarships for developing countries, fully funded phd in uk for international students 2020, fully funded phd programs uk 2020, fully funded phd in uk for international students, fully funded phd programs in europe for international students