Anant Fellowship – Environmental Science
Anant Fellowship 2019
Join our facebook group to get more scholarship updates – Scholarships & Fellowships – Bachelors, Masters, PhD and Postdoc
If you want to get updates on WhatsApp – Join here https://chat.whatsapp.com/EJYCCbxZ5PS3FUbHf4hqyG
About the Fellowship
Anant Fellowship is the flagship programme of Anant National University, India’s first Design University.
The Fellowship is open to students and practitioners from all professional and educational backgrounds with a preference to those from the disciplines of architecture, design, planning, environmental science, and engineering, civil and construction engineering, IT, social sciences and humanities.
It gives a one year, full-time post-graduate diploma programme in built environment designed as a multi-disciplinary immersion to introduce young practitioners and students to new ideas, knowledge and skills to question, evaluate, invent and redefine the BUILT ENVIRONMENT.
- It is open to all nationalities and from all background
- Preference will be given to students from the disciplines of architecture, design, planning, environmental sciences, civil and construction engineering, and relevant social science disciplines.
- Applicants must have a sound academic record, and should have successfully completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree before the start of the Fellowship.
- Applicants must be able to show a demonstrated commitment to improving the Built Environment, and an understanding of the issues pertaining to the area.
- Anant Fellowship is committed to diversity; we invite applications from students and professionals of all age-groups, socio-economic backgrounds, and geographies.
- Online Application consists of Resume, Work Sample and Statement of Purpose (Three Questions)
- Telephonic Interview
- Personal Interview