Govt of India To Fund Tourist Who Visit 15 Tourist Locations in India – Dekho Apna Desh Pledge
Dekho Apna Desh Pledge
Indian Tourism Ministry has started “Dekho Apna Desh Pledge, where citizens can take the pledge to travel to at least 15 locations across India by the year 2022.
The Union Minister for Tourism and Culture, Prahlad Singh Patel told, “Prime Minister had urged Indians to visit at least 15 domestic tourist destinations by 2022, our campaign aims to make that pledge a reality.”
“The tourism ministry will fund the travel expenses of tourists who visit 15 destinations in the country in a year and submit the photos on our website,” he said on Friday at the concluding ceremony of the two-day National Tourism Conference in Odisha’s Konark.
- Come, let us see our country.
- To see the amazing colors of her diversity,
- To witness unity in diversity,
- To realize the mission of Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat,
- Today, we resolve to visit at least 15 tourist places of our country by 2022 and to inspire others also to visit.
- Aao, Dekhen Apna Desh
How To Take Dekho Apna Desh Pledge
- Visit the link – https://pledge.mygov.in/my-country/
- Sign up
- Select Language – Hindi or English
- Download the Certificate – Share it on Social Media
This is my certificate
Keywords: dekho apna desh 2020, dekho apna desh slogan, dekho apna desh scheme, dekho apna desh 2020, dekho mera desh, dekho mera desh campaign, dekho apna desh campaign