(Updated List) After Dark Whisky Price in India in 2023
Table of Contents
After Dark Whisky Price in India in 2023
After Dark is a premium grain Indian whisky, manufactured by Radico Khaitan. After Dark Whisky Price in India
The company was founded in 1943 and is based in Rampur, Uttar Pradesh. Radico Khaitan is one of the largest manufacturers of Indian Made Foreign Liquor (IMFL) in India. The company’s product portfolio includes a wide range of whiskey, rum, brandy, gin, and vodka brands.
After Dark Whisky is available in
- 60 ml
- 180 ml
- 375 ml
- 500 ml
- 750 ml
- 1000 ml
After Dark Whisky Alcohol Percentage
After Dark Whisky typically has an alcohol by volume (ABV) of 42.8%. This means that it contains 42.8% pure alcohol per volume.
How to drink After Dark Whiskey
After Dark Whiskey is a versatile whisky that can be enjoyed in a variety of ways. Here are a few suggestions on how to drink it:
- On the rocks: One of the simplest ways to enjoy After Dark Whiskey is to pour it over a few ice cubes. This will help to open up the flavors and aromas of the whisky, and the ice will also help to dilute it slightly, making it more approachable.
- Mixed in a cocktail: After Dark Whiskey is a popular choice for mixing in cocktails due to its light, fruity and floral flavor profile. Some popular cocktails that use After Dark Whiskey include a Whisky Sour, Old Fashioned, Rusty Nail and a Bloody Mary.
- Neat: If you prefer to taste the whisky in its purest form, you can drink it neat, which means without adding any water or ice. This will give you a stronger, more intense flavor experience.
- With a splash of water: Adding a small amount of water to the whisky can help to open up the flavors and aromas, and make it more approachable.
- Room Temperature: Drinking After Dark Whiskey at room temperature can help to open up the flavors and aromas of the whisky, as well as to bring out the subtler notes.
After Dark Whisky Price in Delhi 2023
|AFTER DARK PREMIUM WHISKY||90 ml||65|
|AFTER DARK PREMIUM WHISKY||180 ml||125|
|AFTER DARK PREMIUM WHISKY||375 ml||245|
|AFTER DARK PREMIUM WHISKY||750 ml||490|
After Dark Whisky Price in Bangalore 2023
|AFTER DARK PREMIUM WHISKY||180 ml||246|
|AFTER DARK PREMIUM WHISKY||375 ml||511|
|AFTER DARK PREMIUM WHISKY||750 ml||1022|
After Dark Whisky Price in Kerela 2023
|AFTER DARK PREMIUM WHISKY||180 ml||320|
|AFTER DARK PREMIUM WHISKY||375 ml||650|
|AFTER DARK PREMIUM WHISKY||750 ml||1290|
After Dark Whisky Price in Tamilnadu 2023
|AFTER DARK PREMIUM WHISKY||180 ml||220|
|AFTER DARK PREMIUM WHISKY||375 ml||440|
|AFTER DARK PREMIUM WHISKY||750 ml||880|
After Dark Whisky Price in UP 2023
|AFTER DARK PREMIUM WHISKY||180 ml||150|
|AFTER DARK PREMIUM WHISKY||375 ml||310|
|AFTER DARK PREMIUM WHISKY||750 ml||610|
After Dark Whisky Price in Kolkata 2023
|After Dark Fine Grain Whisky||750MI.||WB/CSD||454.00|
|After Dark Premium Grain Whisky||180MI.||WB/GEN||180.00|
Side effects of drinking whiskey
Drinking whiskey, like any form of alcohol, can have a number of short-term and long-term side effects. Here are a few of the most common side effects of drinking whiskey:
- Short-term effects:
- Impaired judgment and coordination
- Slurred speech
- Nausea and vomiting
- Increased risk of accidents and injuries
- Increased risk of risky behavior
- Long-term effects:
- Increased risk of liver disease
- Increased risk of cancer (especially of the mouth, throat, esophagus, larynx, liver, and breast)
- Increased risk of heart disease and high blood pressure
- Increased risk of depression and anxiety
- Increased risk of pancreatitis
- Increased risk of brain damage and cognitive decline
- Increased risk of addiction
It is important to note that excessive drinking or binge drinking can lead to more severe side effects, such as alcohol poisoning and blackouts. Additionally, drinking to excess over a long period of time can lead to physical dependence and addiction, which can have serious consequences on a person’s health, relationships, and overall well-being.
It’s recommended to drink in moderation and to follow the guidelines of moderate drinking established by health authorities, which is no more than 14 units a week for both men and women.
After Dark Whiskey Review
Unboxing the After Dark Whiskey
More From The Author